Cholesteatoma Message Boards


Cholesteatoma Topics

January 23, 2018, 03:44:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please message me (username: admin) if you see spam type posts.  I will go ahead and delete them.  Thank you for your help, and stay strong.  -  Jeff /Cholesteatoma - Home Page
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need name of surgeon  (Read 2301 times)
Posts: 15

« on: November 15, 2013, 07:28:56 AM »

I was reading somewhere online about a fairly new way of removing cholesteatoma where you can get your ear wet. Someone was telling the story about their son having this type of operation and they were glad  they opted for this. Can someone please tell me about this. I wish I could find it again and remember more. I need the information as I'm suspicious that I have a c-toma. I've had a ct scan that showed nothing but I just read a story about someone who had a ct that showed nothing as well. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to go about getting a diagnosis or ruling this out? I have all the symptoms.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Every one of you is strong. Always fight, and never give up. Your best years are ahead of you.

This page sponsored by: GoMain , a startup in Spokane, WA committed to mapping Electric Car Charging Stations and Gas Stations

on the GoMain Network , to improve drivers access to useful information while traveling.

Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC